Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes nine daycare centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
For our Nursery and Reception in Hamburg we are looking for a qualified
Early Years Educator
for our Nursery and Reception
Your profile & your tasks
- you are a qualified Early Years Educator who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or a comparable qualification
- you are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with young children
- you are motivated in supporting each child individually in their developmental progress
- you are dedicated to enabling all children to achieve their potential
- you have a profound knowledge and understanding of child protection obligations
- you have an interest in learning German
- an attractive salary with additional benefits encompassing health care, a company pension scheme, retirement such as lunch allowance and a HVV-wide Jobticket or benefit card
- an innovative educational concept
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- continuing professional development
- an excellent location of the school
- a relocation allowance and support concerning residency and work
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded educator who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting.
Please apply online at our website https://bit.ly/2L60qpI .
Phorms Campus Hamburg
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 14 years