Job title: Early Years Educator required for Nursery
Start date: September 2018
Contract: Permanent, full-time Salary: Competitive.
Location: Kensington, London
Kensington Primary Academy require an excellent Early Years Practitioner. Kensington Primary Academy are part of the Knowledge Schools Trust and our staff work closely together, utilising their skills and experience across all three schools. Our schools are inclusive, with the highest academic standards; we take children from all backgrounds and give them the knowledge, skills and confidence to flourish. Our core belief is that every child is entitled to a classical liberal education, which we deliver by implementing the cutting-edge Core Knowledge Curriculum. The happiness, well-being and success of our pupils is at the centre of everything we do.
* Believe that every child can, and will, succeed
* Be organised, flexible, collaborative and resilient, and prepared to tackle all challenges that arise as we establish our schools
* Have the highest ambitions for our pupils, the school and yourself
* Have a calm and professional manner with our pupils
* Be prepared to lead and support small groups of pupils independently
* Organise and deliver extra-curricular activities after school
* Have excellent numeracy and ICT skills and demonstrate an exemplary standard of written and spoken English
We will offer you:
* A unique opportunity to be a founding member of staff and help build our schools
* A happy and highly professional working environment, with high expectations and standards
* A network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with and learn from, and a supportive headteacher and governing body
* Continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities. Our LSOs will be expected to attend and actively participate in staff training each week and on INSET days.
* Competitive salaries and, unlike most school support staff roles, this role is not pro-rata as the salary reflects our high expectations of our staff and our working hours (8am-5pm during term-time and some staff training before and after term-time)
Potential candidates are encouraged to visit the Kensington Primary Academy and can arrange a visit through Ms Angela Evangelos, the Office Manager of the Primaries, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application forms should be addressed to Mrs Laura Lund and sent to email@example.com or sent via the TES.
CVs alone will not be considered.
The Knowledge Schools Trust is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check and other employment checks