Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre
Inspiring Inquiring Minds
Early Years Educator (Key Person)
Childcare Qualification LEVEL 3 (or above) ESSENTIAL
FULL TIME 36 hrs per week - Term Time Only
Grade: SCALE 5
Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is a happy, well-established Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ Early Years setting in the London Borough of Haringey. We provide vibrant, innovative, quality Early Years education and a range of services for families with children 0 – 5 years.
We are looking for someone with a childcare qualification and at least 2 years’ experience and has:
• Passion, energy and commitment to high quality early years education
• The skills, knowledge and experience to support and extend the interests of 2 – 4 year olds
• The ability to create a joyful and engaging learning environment
We can offer you:
• An innovative and exciting role in a ‘Natural Thinkers School’, where we have an Eco Schools Green Flag and offer environmental education opportunities
• A committed, inspirational and friendly staff team
• Outstanding experience in a warm, caring environment
We are based in the heart of Tottenham, a richly diverse area in an exciting period of development, with great transport links.
Visits to the school are expected and warmly welcomed.
Please phone for an appointment: 020 8801 9914
Closing date and shortlisting: Monday 9th December 2019 at 9am
Interviews to be held on: Friday 13th December 2019
Application packs can be downloaded from our website or can be sent to you via email.
Please email any enquiries or return completed application forms to: email@example.com
Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and families, and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.