We are looking for an Early Years Educator who is qualified and experienced in working with children under three years of age and who will be able to adapt quickly to a new and exciting learning environment. We are seeking an enthusiastic professional with strong empathy skills who is willing to use relational strategies in a stimulating learning environment with students with different cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
Candidates should be interested in using a constructivist approach to learning; some knowledge and understanding of the Reggio Emilia Approach to Early Years Education is beneficial. A strong commitment to purposeful learning and teaching, collaborative planning and open communication is essential. We pride ourselves on the commitment offered by our friendly and professional staff. Applicants must be willing to be active, flexible participants in a hard-working team of teachers. Proven experience within an international, bilingual or multilingual context would also be useful.
The candidate must possess the following experience, skills and knowledge:
* To hold at least a Bachelor's Degree in Early childhood Education and Care
* To have established experience in teaching the 0-5 age group;
* To have a strong interest in a constructivist approach to learning;
* To demonstrate ability in engaging with pupils and teaching staff alike maintaining a high standard of work at all times;
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
* To be a citizen of the EU or already in possession of a valid visa that enables to work in Italy;
* To hold “Certified Teaching Status” or equivalent qualification.
A generous salary, flights and baggage allowance, and support for the apartment search are provided by the school. Additional responsibility posts will be available in some areas and excellent professional development opportunities.
Candidates should send their letter of application, CV and a recent photograph to the Principal of the Caviglia campus, Jennie Devine and email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your email with the relevant position as your subject line. Due to difficulties in obtaining visas we only accept applications from people who have a passport or citizenship from an EU country.