Salary: 22,000-30,000 RMB after tax per month. Exact salary will be determined by qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
- Housing Allowance: RMB 8,000-12,000
- Medical insurance
- Annual return flights
- Bonus at the end of the 2-year contract
Shanghai Concord Academy opened in September, 2018, located in Shanghai, Xuhui District with access to the Former French Concession within 15 minutes. It currently has 120+ students and continues to grow by over 160 students as first step target. Concord Academy covers four year group ranges from Pre-Nursery to Year 1 (Ages 2-6), it is a feeder school for its prestigious sister school, Shanghai Concord Bilingual School, which opened its doors in September, 2017.
Concord Academy provides a fusion of Chinese and English Curriculums (Shanghai 2nd Curriculum Reform + Early Years Foundation Stage - EYFS), which is in accordance with the future international development trends. Concord Academy has 2 key curriculum drivers; STEM and reading, both of which permeate throughout the school. Concord Academy is committed to developing staff professionally and invests in training and development frequently. Our motto for all: IMAGINE, BELIEVE, ACHIEVE.
As we continue to grow, we are now looking for more experienced and passionate Early Years educators or leaders to join our fantastic Concord Academy team, starting from late August, 2019. This is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic, energetic and committed Early Years educators or leaders, who are prepared to embrace the internationalised approach of a school that seeks to combine the very best of Chinese and English education systems.
Concord Academy is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate must be willing to undergo an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), or local equivalent in China.
Candidates will have:
- a relevant degree (bachelor or above);
- a formal teaching qualification and at least 2 years teaching experience;
- capability and experience of teaching expertly and confidently within the Early Years or Key Stage One age range;
- a willingness to accommodate the needs of students with varied linguistic ability;
- commitment to the wellbeing and pastoral care of all students within their class;
- proven commitment to being an excellent classroom teacher;
- excellent administrative, organisational and ICT skills;
- the ability to pick up new procedures and routines quickly;
- experience of working overseas or with international students would be an advantage;
- willingness and ability to contribute to the school’s extra-curricular enrichment programme;
- potential for Year Group Leader position for the candidate with relevant experience.
Please see attached Job Description for more detailed information.
How to apply
Fill in the attached application form together with a Letter of Introduction to email@example.com. CV’s only, will not be considered.
Successful applicants will be invited to take up their position mid-late August, 2019 and will be assisted fully with all relocation requirements, including visa and work permits where necessary. A program of induction will also take place.