Do you want to be part of an innovative, highly collaborative and inclusive school, teaching in a supportive team to develop the strengths of our youngest learners?
Queen's Park are seeking a dynamic early years educator to join the Early Years team teaching aged 2-3 years. The candidate must be experienced teaching in Early Years.
Queen's Park is committed to developing personalised learning so that all learners, given their individual gifts and talents, are challenged and make progress. All staff are expected to develop their skills to meet the needs of a diverse group of learners. Fostering positive relationships and having a growth mindset are essential attributes of Queen's Park teachers. Experience of leading an Nursery School is desirable but not essential. A life-long passion for learning is essential as we offer outstanding professional learning opportunities.
Queen's Park is located in Westminster, London. With a vision that ensures high quality early years provision, resources and services are used for the youngest children so they get the best possible start in rich settings that are welcoming and secure. Every child is supported in uniquely creative environments in order to thrive as part of family and key worker groups.
You will receive:
- Excellent salary package;
- Ongoing support from a positive and engaged team;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Be passionate about teaching young children and caring for infants;
- Be a great team player, flexible in your approach to each day and be positive and open-minded;
- Able to engage and lead an Early Years Team
- Have an ability to form strong professional relationships with colleagues, children and their families.
Queen's Park Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years
Queen’s Park Primary School is housed in a pleasant Victorian building with classrooms opening out onto the school playground via French doors.
The school is well served by public transport with bus, rail, London Overground and Underground links...