Vision for Education are looking to recruit an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply register. Vision for Education are working closely with a large primary school in Stockton to appoint an experienced, nurturing Teaching Assistant (TA) to become part of their established team.
This school has a family ethos which is centered around three core values of ‘Achievement, Resilience and Trust’. This family environment focuses on honestly and respect, and effective communication from staff, parents and children alike. This is commented on throughout the schools recent Ofsted results. It is also mentioned that pupils co-operate well with each other and feel safe in school. This is shown through their behavior and the respect that they have for each other throughout lessons and within the playground. It is vital that the successful Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teaching Assistant (TA) is able to fit in with this family environment, and can work effectively as a member of this forward thinking Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) team.
The successful Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teaching Assistant (TA) will be expected to work within a fast paced, positive Early Years Unit. The chosen candidate must be passionate about working and interacting with children and have a background of working with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). It is imperative that the successful candidate can build positive and lasting relationships with both staff, children and parents alike. The Early Years team are incredibly welcoming and are keen to offer support where needed.
As an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teaching Assistant (TA) you must:
· Be passionate about the Early Years Foundation Stage.
· Support the values and aims of the school.
· Be a positive role model for the children in your care.
· Be willing to work as part of a team.
· Encourage good behaviour and respect between the children in your care.
Benefits of working for this school are:
· The opportunity to work in a school with a supportive leadership team.
· A lively Early Years setting with support of an inspiring Early Years Lead.
· Access to CPD and training sessions free of charge.
To be considered for this position you must:
· Have recent experience of working within the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
· Hold at least a Level 3 Teaching Assistant (TA) qualification.
· Have a passion for education and furthering children’s development.
If you are a Early years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teaching Assistant (TA) and think you may be suitable for the above post, please do not hesitate to contact Vision for Education on 01642 243843, for a confidential chat.