Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) teacher to join our successful teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Doncaster. The school are looking for a full time Reception class teacher to work in their Early Years Foundation Stage Unit. The successful candidate will start this position in September 2018 and continue until the end of the academic year.
This larger than average-sized primary school has high staff morale, with a governing body that is committed to promoting progression for their Teachers. School leaders have a clear vision for the school understanding areas of strengths and areas for improvement. Progress in Early Years Foundation Stage is good to outstanding so the school are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join their existing team.
The successful Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. Vision for Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of EYFS Teacher to meet our total commitment to our primary schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher you must:
· Have experience teaching primary education at EYFS level
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Sheffield Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified EYFS Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.