EARLY YEARS FOUNDATION STAGE TEACHER
Salary Grade: MPR Spine Point 1-6
Salary Range: £29,664 - £40,372 per annum
Full-time 32.5 hours, Permanent
Required September 2019
Would you love to work in a vibrant and happy one form entry school?
Gillespie Primary School is an outstanding community school. We are continuing to build on this success, seeking to become a great and innovative school.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and skilled nursery teacher who can continue building on our success in our well-established and vibrant early years setting, to start September 2019, who has no less than two years qualified teaching experience, including key stage 2 experience.
The applicant must:
• Love teaching – is committed to achieving excellence in teaching and learning.
• Is highly motivated and enjoys working with children.
• Has a strong commitment to professional development.
• Has a keen awareness of, and interest in, the latest developments in education and the EYFS curriculum.
• Thrives on participating actively in the wider school community.
• Wants to make a difference for our families.
• Be able to inspire, enthuse and support colleagues as part of a team.
We offer a supportive and professional staff team, good opportunities for professional development and children who are eager to learn.
Visits to the school are positively welcomed and can be arranged by calling the school office on 02072266840.
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/disciplines following the jobs link. If you need any assistance please email email@example.com quoting reference GIL/313.
Closing date for applications: Midnight, Monday 22nd April 2019 Interview date: Thursday 9th May 2019
Gillespie Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.