The British International School of Kuala Lumpur (BSKL) is one of the leading international schools in Kuala Lumpur offering contemporary British international education to students from Pre-Nursery through to Sixth Form.
The school has three visually arresting campuses - Lower, Junior and Secondary - providing a range of excellent learning environments. BSKL has been graded as excellent in all areas of educational provision by the Independent Schools Inspectorate, and is now part of Nord Anglia Education, offering numerous opportunities for professional growth.
To begin in April 2018, we require an enthusiastic, energetic Early Years teacher with a growth mindset to creating exciting and creative learning experiences in a vibrant environment.
Suitable candidates for this post will:
- Hold a good Honours Degree.
- Hold a UK-recognised teaching qualification (PGCE or similar).
- Have experience and excellent knowledge of teaching the English National Curriculum. A minimum of 2 years’ teaching experience is essential.
- Understand and be able to articulate what constitutes outstanding classroom practice.
- Want to play an active role in the co-curricular life of a busy international school.
- Possess the ambition, enthusiasm and growth mindset to want to play a key role in shaping and developing an outstanding school.
We will provide:
- An excellent salary.
- Annual travel allowance.
- International worldwide medical cover.
- Up to two full school scholarships.
- A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
- The chance to live and work in a culturally-diverse context.
- Opportunities for promotion and development both within the school and the wider global network of Nord Anglia Education.
If the opportunity to work in a progressive school in a culturally-rich and dynamic city excites you, please send us your application.
The closing date is Monday 12th February, 2018, although early applications are strongly encouraged.
Formal interviews will be held in Manchester in the week beginning 19th February 2018, or alternatively by Skype, for applicants based overseas.
Applications must be submitted via the BSKL application form or the link below.
BSKL is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening, including references and checks with past employers, and an enhanced DBS.
Please browse our website https://britishschool.edu.my/ to find out more about the school.
The British International School of Kuala Lumpur:
No 1 Changkat Bukit Utama, Bandar Utama,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, 47800 Malaysia
+60 3 7727 7775