The British International School of Marbella (BISM) is one of the leading international schools in Spain offering contemporary British international education to students from Pre-Nursery through to Secondary.
BISM is located in close proximity to the commercial centre of town, and the campus offers modern, smart interior and exterior environments. The school is a member of The British Schools Foundation offering numerous opportunities for professional growth.
BISM seeks an exceptional, well-qualified and experienced EYFS Teacher to join an existing department in the development of our Foundation Stage curriculum. The successful candidate will demonstrate a dynamic and creative approach to teaching, and have the necessary skills and vision to enhance teaching and learning within the department.
Candidates should also illustrate a capacity to help students achieve their absolute best as part of a team and a willingness to contribute to the thriving extra-curricular life of our school.
We are seeking a professional who:
● Is UK-trained or has relevant UK curriculum experience.
● Enjoys a professionally-stimulating environment.
● Promotes a well organised and inspiring learning environment.
● Offers enthusiasm and demonstrates a positive approach to students.
● Is comfortable integrating technology into all teaching practices.
● Is committed to constant improvement in all aspects of school life.
● Is reflective and continually strives to improve performance.
● Understands the value of consistent application of school policies.
We will provide:
● A competitive salary.
● Up to two full school scholarships.
● A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
● The chance to live and work in a culturally-diverse context.
● Opportunities for promotion and development both within the school and the wider global network of The British Schools Foundation.
If the opportunity to work in a progressive school in a culturally-rich and dynamic city excites you, please send us your application.
Applications must be submitted via the BISM application form. Please state your preferred age group and curriculum strengths. Interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates in Marbella/by Skype for applicants based overseas.
The British Schools Foundation (BSF) and all BSF schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening, including references and checks with current/past employers, and an enhanced DBS.