The posts offer considerable scope and freedom to further develop a dynamic curriculum that will enable our students to progress through the Foundation Stage into Primary with a solid foundation of academic and personal skills. Developing good levels of English form the basis of our curriculum in Early Years. Candidates should have a minimum of three years teaching
experience with Qualified Teacher Status and previous international experience is desirable.
The successful candidate will:
- An outstanding teacher
- Passionate about developing the whole child
- Unrelenting in their belief of the potential of children
- Up to date with curriculum developments
- A fluent English speaker
About the school:
- All through 2-16 international school in Yangon, Myanmar
- Network is one of the leading British International Schools in Yangon
- Network comprises a dedicated team of highly qualified International teachers
- Network is a small school setting with three classes in each year group
- The vision of Network School is to provide an excellent education for young people so they may become independent, active and responsible members of society
- Competitive salaries based on experience and skills
- One return air fare per year
- Monthly Rental Allowance
- Health Insurance
- An international community
- A Continuing Professional Development Programme
- 100% school fees remission for dependent children
- Visa run allowance in terms 1, 2 & 3
The post will suit an outstanding teacher who is interested in developing their career in an international setting. The candidate needs to be passionate about their subject and have a desire to make a different to international children’s lives. The successful candidate will be an
inspirational role model and share in our commitment to the education of the whole child.
For an application pack please email Tracey Westwood at email@example.com or
visit the school website. To discuss this post please contact the Principal, Mr Carl Dent at
Successful candidates at the application stage will be contacted for a Skype Interview at a
mutually convenient time.
Please send your CV with a supporting statement, addressing the Person Specification to
Network International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.