We are seeking to appoint an Early Years Foundation Stage Class Teacher from January 2018. In August 2016 our Year 11 & Year 6 students’ progress was equivalent to Outstanding Schools progress in the UK. Are you interested in working in a unique international school and sharing in its exciting future as Myanmar develops rapidly as a country over the new few years, then please apply for one of the positions below.
Early Years Foundation Stage
- Early Years Foundation Teacher
Successful candidates will be:
- Outstanding teachers
- Passionate about developing the whole child
- Unrelenting in their belief of the potential of children
- Up to date with curriculum developments
- A fluent English speaker
- Competitive salaries based on experience and skills
- One return air fare per year
- Monthly Rental Allowance
- Health Insurance
- An international community
- A Continuing Professional Development Programme
- 100% school fees remission for dependent children
- Visa run allowance in terms 1, 2 & 3
Network School is committed to the protection and safety of its students and to promoting their welfare. To that end identity, security and medical checks will be required from the successful applicant. The school is also an employer committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications regardless of age, gender or ethnicity.
Your written application
We hope that after reading the information pack you will want to apply for the post advertised.
If you wish to proceed, please provide your CV together with a supporting statement, addressing the Person Specification.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
If you would like to visit the school please contact Tracey Westwood at firstname.lastname@example.org