We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and committed Early Years Foundation Trained Teacher on behalf of a Special Needs School in Peterborough from September 2018.
The position will begin on a full-time supply basis and lead onto a permanent contract if you are the right candidate for the school. The position will be paid to MPS with an SEN Allowance.
The maintained school specialises in providing exceptional learning support for pupils who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health issues (SEMH).
The school are dedicated to creating positive, individualised learning experiences and opportunities for all. Diversity is celebrated and recognised and they aim to work in close partnership with students to build respect. The school is committed to building resilience, increasing self-esteem and raising self-belief, whilst ensuring that all students feel they are challenged to develop their individual potential.
The successful candidate will be working exclusively with pupils in Years 5 and 6 within the school’s Nurture Hub. As an Early Years Teacher, you will be working closely with pupils to bridge developmental gaps by providing an excellent level of nurture, emotional support and coaching alongside their other curriculum work.
You will also need to:
· Be an Early-Years Foundation Trained Teacher with QTS.
· Must have Foundation Stage experience.
· Be a confident and resilient professional with a passion to support children with SEMH.
· Have the ability to teach stimulating and engaging lessons to maximum classes of 8.
What the school can offer you:
· An inclusive, well-resourced and accessible learning environment offering appropriate opportunities for all.
· Consistent training opportunities to continue your Individual Professional Development.
· A working environment that recognises, values and is committed to meeting the needs of the local community.
Applications are welcome from both Experienced Foundation Trained Teachers from either a SEND background and/or from a Mainstream School background.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and meet Vision for Education's stringent safeguarding checks for this position. We will also require you to hold a current DBS certificate (Child Workforce only) and it be registered on the Online Update Service. If your DBS is not registered online or you do not hold a DBS under Child Workforce, Vision for Education will assist in your application.
It is highly recommended that you visit the school before you make an application for this post. To arrange a visit or for an informal chat about this position before applying, please contact Lauren Bates at Vision for Education on 01733 371371 or by email on Lauren.Bates@visionforeducation.co.uk