Icknield Primary School has a strong caring ethos promoted by a vision of everyone working together, feeling safe to learn, rising to challenge and achieving their very best; this vision is clearly shared across the school and focuses on enabling children to flourish in a positive, encouraging environment
We are looking for an inspirational practitioner to lead our Early Years Foundation Stage team. The successful candidate will lead teaching across the year group, motivating the team to drive standards up.
We will provide:
- a modern spacious and well equipped working environment with an excellent staff team
- highly inclusive practice ◦commitment to the achievement of high standard
- continuing professional development of all staff
- an exciting, enriching curriculum
- a close working partnership with staff, pupils and the local community
The successful candidate will be:
- an outstanding, dynamic EYFS teacher with high expectations of children and staff
- Someone who leads by example and has a proven track record of impact
- experienced in rigorous tracking and monitoring of children’s progress
- able to coach and mentor staff to the highest standards
- an excellent communicator, with a strong commitment to working in partnership with parents, governors and the community
Visits to the school are actively encouraged; to come and experience our very special school please contact: Elinor Brown, HR Manager,
Interviews: W/c Monday 20th November 2017
To apply for this post go to:- www.luton.gov.uk/jobs
Job reference number:- SCH00417
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, fluently in spoken English.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools.