Ambler Primary School and Children’s Centre is recruiting!
Outstanding EYFS Lead with TLR
Salary Grade: Main Pay Scale/UPS + TLR
Not open to NQTs
Full Time, Permanent – 32.5 Hours Per Week
Actual Salary Range: £29,664 - £48,244 per annum plus TLR
September 2019 for the right Candidate
Ambler primary school and Children’s Centre needs a new Early Years Leader to join their dynamic, bright and hardworking team at this outstanding and fantastic school from September 2019.
QTS is essential with a minimum of 4 years teaching experience.
Our new EYFS lead will be:
• An outstanding classroom practitioner committed to working in a child-centred setting.
• Have an excellent understanding of child development and a passion for best practice
• A teacher who is able to work well as a member of an excellent teaching team.
• A reflective and resourceful practitioner who is keen to make the practice of the centre the best it can be.
• A solution focused and positive teacher who is ready to take the next step in their career within a supportive setting.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
• Gain invaluable career experience in an ‘Outstanding’ school working alongside a range of professionals.
• Benefit from bespoke training and CPD to ensure you reach your potential.
• Join the Children’s Centre Leadership team, a dynamic and creative team, committed to achieving the very highest standards
• Work in a positive and supportive environment
• Grow within Ambler, with opportunities for training and career progression
Further details: Visits to the School are strongly encouraged. To book a visit please contact the school office on 020 73597628 or email@example.com.
Closing date for this role is Monday 22nd April 2019: 9am
Shortlisting date for this role is Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Interviews for this post will take place on Monday 29th April 2019
Please apply online at www.islington.gov.uk/jobs following the jobs link. If you need any assistance please email the Education HR at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: AMB/311.
Ambler Primary School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.