Early Years Leader
September 2017 start
A large Halifax Primary Academy is looking to recruit a passionate Early Years Leader. The position could lead to a permanent contract for the right candidate.
This is a multi-cultural school, with children speaking between them no fewer than 18 languages. The school believes in giving children fantastic learning experiences through diverse, rich and creative curriculum.
The school can offer you:
- Happy, confident and aspirational students who express a real pride in their school
- Calm and purposeful learning environments
- Excellent partnerships between students, staff, parents, governors and community
- A forward-thinking and innovative approach to teaching and learning throughout the school
- The opportunity to influence learning as we grow each year
In order to be successful in this role you will show:
- Evidence of outstanding and sustained classroom teaching with children in Foundation Key Stage
- Evidence of outstanding teaching and learning in raising standards for a range of groups of children
- Evidence of successful leadership and development of a key stage within a school or academy
- Experience of analysing pupil data to develop strategies and impact positively on pupil outcomes
- Evidence of understanding and knowledge of the strategic importance of procedures and practice in relation to EYFS and Year 1 and the curriculum
- Evidence of good working relationships with pupils, parents, staff and governors together with clear management and leadership skills
- Evidence of effective communication and is articulate in discussing educational philosophy and practice
- Evidence of translating good theory into good practice
- Evidence of good classroom management and organisation
- An ability to identify, implement, modify and monitor whole school systems to benefit pupil progress
- An ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- You must hold QTS
If you are interested in this role and would like further information please contact Cheryl Rothwell at our Huddersfield office or, alternatively, send us your up to date CV.