Early Years/Nursery Teacher
Full time or part time/job share considered (minimum 2.5 days per week)
Initially one year fixed term contract
Lovelace is often described as a "hidden jewel" on the edge of greenbelt in the Royal Borough of Kingston with excellent transport links. Children, staff and governors at our happy, successful school located in the south the borough, on a beautiful site, are looking for a wonderful class teacher to join our dedicated and talented teaching team in the Early Years.
We are looking for:
- A caring, intelligent practitioner who supports and promotes the vision and ethos of our school, and has high expectations of pupil behaviour, pastoral care and the emotional well-being of every child
- An uncompromising energy for teaching and relentless drive for securing the best academic achievement and progress for children in the Early Years
- A teacher who can secure the best possible social and pastoral outcomes for their children
We can offer you:
- A creative curriculum supported by a well-resourced school and environment, with our Dolly Lee Lodge Nature Lodge, swimming pool and extensive school grounds and woodland
- Happy, motivated and well-behaved children
- An experienced, welcoming and talented staff team
- Strong support for professional and personal development
- An exciting time to join a growing school community
- A school that is thriving, popular and conveniently situated for public transport.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please telephone or email us.
Closing date: Monday 21st May 2018 at noon
Interviews: Applications evaluated on receipt
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.