Huili Nursery Hangzhou is looking for an experienced candidate to cover the position of Early Years PE Teacher. We are looking for candidates who understand collaboration and the importance of meaningful relationships as a means to strive for excellence in both their own professional development and for first class provision for all of our children. Successful candidates will have the energy, experience, and passion to help realise their own and our aspirations.
At Huili Nursery Hangzhou our educators are recognized as role models within, between and beyond our nursery, building a strong sense of community, whilst being responsive to our children, families, and partners.
Our Early Years PE Teacher will be contributing to the physical development in our nursery for children 2-6 years of age, with extensive knowledge in the appropriate milestones for children within this age group. Placing the image of the child firmly at the centre, our educators have experience and confidence in educating children with individual goals, dreams and impressions of the world around them - working successfully with their families and other experts in our community.
An imaginative and creative approach to early childhood education is practiced in our nursery and our PE teacher will be working in close partnership with teaching teams to enhance skills and extend on learning both indoors and outdoors as we deliver an innovative and dynamic physical development program. Children, families, teachers, and the environment form a complete circle of learning - inspiring all to join in the process.
- Contribute to a setting that is underpinned by an image of a strong and capable child.
- Support the Director of Sport in developing and delivering an outstanding early years programme.
- Teach PE and sport as part of timetabled PE lessons from the age of 2 through to 6 (full schedule).
- Support of outdoor and indoor learning opportunities and experiences may be required.
- Promote sport throughout the nursery and within the community by assisting with special events for the children, their families and the wider community.
- Assist in the organisation and maintenance of efficient, accessible and tidy storage of all sports equipment.
- Demonstrate an interest and ability in using the Early Years Foundation Stage EYFS.
- Use a strength-based approach in assessment and reporting that encourages the highest levels of wellbeing and involvement.
- Provide ongoing support for teachers to document the experiences of all children by making learning visible via learning stories, reflective journals, transcribing pupil’s work, observations and narratives.
- Take advantage of serendipitous happenings and be flexible enough to extend learning at these times.
Education: Bachelor’s degree and relevant teaching qualifications and certificates
Teacher Qualification: Must have Teacher License
Major: Physical Education, Early Childhood Education
Experience: At least two years’ experience in early years, with a proven pedagogy to a reflective and responsive learning environment; Experience working cross culturally an advantage; Familiarity with the philosophies of the schools of Reggio Emilia is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please attach your CV together with a cover letter here.
Wellington College Hangzhou is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate must be willing to undergo an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service, or local national equivalent.
Further details of the above position are available in the file of Job Description below.
For more information about Wellington College Hangzhou, please click ‘Learn More about this school’ in the bottom.
Should you have any further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- Any degree.
- References, Criminal background check
- Over 25 and below 57 years of age
Huili School Hangzhou offers a world-class bilingual education for children aged from 2 to 18, which begins in Huili Nursery Hangzhou with the Early Years Foundation Stage supported by the Early Years statements taken from the Zhejiang Curriculum. In...