Early Years Practitioner advert December 2017
Are you eager to make a difference?
Are you an exceptional, motivated and creative Early Years practitioner?
Are you passionate about children and learning?
If so, then we have got the job for you!
We are looking for an inspirational, creative and passionate EYP to join our dynamic team for a fixed term contract for a year (Maternity cover) . Chestnuts Primary School is a happy and inclusive two-form entry primary school in Haringey. Chestnuts have a new head teacher who is excited to continue the journey to ‘outstanding’.
We need you to …
- Be an enthusiastic and engaging EYP
- Be committed to achieving high standards of learning and behaviour for all
- Have an innovative and creative style that inspires children and adults to learn
- Have strong organisational and inter-personal skills
- Be able to engage effectively with all members of our community in line with our school vision
- have up-to-date knowledge and understanding of engaging pupils within the Early Years curriculum
- Have experience of working with children in an Early Years setting
- Be level 3 or above qualified
We can offer…
- Pupils who behave really well and who have positive attitudes to learning
- Staff who work together to drive school improvement and ensure the best possible outcomes for learners
- A caring school community with supportive families and a thriving parents’ association
- Excellent transport links
- a school that takes pride in developing the whole child
Visits to the school are encouraged so that you can meet our children and staff and get a feel for the school. Please contact the school office on 0208 800 2362 to arrange your visit, or if you would like an informal chat with the Head Teacher Katie Horwood.
Closing Date: 9am Friday 12th January
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by telephone. No agencies please.
Chestnuts Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.