EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER - Level 3 Qualification
Term Time plus Inset
We have an exciting opportunity for an Early Years Practitioner when we open our brand new Nursery Class in September 2017. The Nursery will cater for one class and compliment our lovely school where pupils achieve good standards and are cared for by dedicated and committed professionals.
We are able to offer:
- A school team who have kind and supportive relationships and genuinely care about each other
- Happy well-behaved and well-mannered children who draw from a wide range of backgrounds and ethnicities
- Supportive governors and parents who are enthusiastic about the school
- The opportunity to work in a very effective school in which OFSTED described teaching as 'good ... with much that is outstanding'.
We're looking for people who are:
- Able to plan the curriculum with room colleagues as per EYFS
- Knowledgeable about the EYFS and contemporary childcare initiatives related to Early Years
- Have a proven track record of practical working within a Nursery setting
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the development needs of children
- Inspirational, dedicated and effective in the classroom
- Enthusiastic, flexible and imaginative
- Hard working, self-reflective and want to work as part of a team
- Able to laugh at life's ups and downs!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.