32 hours per week , Term time only (38 Weeks per year)
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic early year’s practitioner to support our provision for the 2 year early education places, childcare and play sessions. Southmead Children’s Centre provides support and guidance to improve outcomes for young children 0-5years and their families. We provide a safe and stimulating environment to enhance child development and school readiness, parenting skills and child and family health.
You will need to;
- Be first and foremost an excellent and enthusiastic practitioner
- Be committed to providing children with the opportunities to become lifelong learners
- Have an excellent understanding of early childhood development
- Be a creative, talented and forward thinking practitioner with the ability work well and lead other members of staff.
- Have the highest expectations, standards in everything you do
In return we can offer you;
- A supportive and caring Leadership Team
- Happy children who want to learn and do well
- The opportunity to be part of a united and successful children’s centre and school team
- A diverse and friendly centre community
- Opportunities to develop and grow as a professional
For further information and to apply please download an application and details from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Alternatively for an application pack or to arrange a visit to the school please contact, Francesca Kelly, Centre Manager on 0208 788 4379 or email email@example.com
Completed application should be returned to the centre either by email or post.
Closing date: 02 December 2016 (at noon)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check
CVs are not accepted.
Southmead Childrens Centre
Southmead Primary School
Tel: 0208 788 4379