The Trustees of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust wish to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic, caring Early Years Specialist to join our newly established Pre-School setting at St Luke’s Catholic Academy. This is an exciting oppertunity for the right candidate, to build from an early years provision.
Potential candidates should be educated to degree level with qualified teacher status. However, we will consider excellent applications, with the following qualifications, NVQ Level 4 in Early Years Childcare & Education or equivalent.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Support the Catholic ethos of the School
• Lead and manage the provision of Early Years education
• Implement policies and procedures to ensure the welfare requirement of the EYFS framework is met.
• Participate in planning, assessment, recording and reporting, in line with requirements of the EYFS Statutory Framework
• Provide a safe and secure learning environment for the children
• Set expectations that inspire, motivate and challenge every child
• Assist in providing effective liaison with parents on a day to day basis regarding the welfare, learning and development of the children
• Work alongside outside agencies
We can offer you
: • A commitment to professional development
• Exceptionally well behaved pupils who are proud of their school and achievements
• A strong and experienced management team and great staff team
• Strong Church community links and a supportive Governing Body
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please arrange to do so by emailing Mrs Irene Nelson, H.R. Manager for the Trust at Irenenelson@st-albans.essex.sch.uk. An application pack can be found at www.st-albans.essex.sch.uk
Completed CES application forms should be emailed to Mrs Irene Nelson.
When applying for this role, if you are not a Qualified Teacher please complete the Support Staff Application form.
The school reserves the right to appoint a candidate during the application process.
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to support this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance, and enhanced DBS.
Applications must be made using the school’s downloadable application form. (CES Application Form). Please see attached documents.