25 hours per week - Monday to Friday (Applicants will be expected to work between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm.
Start and finish times by agreement)
Term Time only - 38 week per year
Eastwood Children’s Centre is seeking to appoint a caring, enthusiastic and committed Early Years support worker to join our dedicated staff team to assist in the delivery of Children’s Centre programme. We work in partnership with a range of multi – agency professionals committed to supporting parents/carers by delivery of high quality community services to improve outcomes for all our children and families.
You will be:
- Qualified to Level 2 in a relevant childcare area or above.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to confidently prepare and deliver suitable stimulating activities for the diverse needs of the children in accordance with the EYFS.
- Able to relate well with others and have excellent communication skills
- Able to provide a safe and caring environment for children and families at all times
For further information and to apply please download an application and details from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
For further information please contact Simonne Drake, Senior Admin Officer, on 020 8876 3976 or email email@example.com
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email firstname.lastname@example.org, post or fax.
Closing date: 19 January 2018 (at noon)
Interview date: 05 February 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Eastwood Nursery School and Centre for Children and Families
168 Roehampton Lane
London, SW15 4EU
Tel: 020 8876 3976
Headteacher: Rob Nicholson