A vibrant school on the outskirts of Birmingham are looking for a full time Early Years teacher to work from September 2019. The school are ideally looking for someone who is enthusiastic, engaging and wanting to progress their career.
This fantastic school is located within reach of Erdington and has been recently recognised as 'GOOD' in a recent Ofsted report. The Senior Leadership Team at the school is supportive and has enabled the school to attain the standard it has achieved today. You will be given plenty of support from a friendly team of TA’s and your tasks will be assisted through some fantastic resources and colleagues.
The position requires a reliable individual who has evidence of excellent classroom management and good communication and organisation skills. The successful candidate must be able to create engaging lessons that appeal to all students and must possess a positive teaching style. Must hold QTS/NQT.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Emily Sharman on 0121 274 0345 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.