We are seeking outstanding Early Years teachers to teach in our
international primary school.
The British College of Brazil is an expanding international school,
providing a first class British-style education for children of the local
and expatriate communities of Sao Paulo, Brazil. The British College of
Brazil is part of the British Schools Foundation, which oversees successful
independent schools all over the world including China, Russia, Malaysia,
Spain and The Philippines. We invite UK qualified teachers with Primary
School experience to apply for a full time position within our school. From
August 2017 we will have teaching positions from Pre-nursery to Reception.
All of our teachers enjoy small class sizes (max. 22) and all classes
benefit from English speaking teaching assistants.
We are seeking teachers who:
- Are UK trained or have relevant UK Primary teaching experience;
- Enjoy a professionally stimulating environment;
- Have good interpersonal skills and work well in teams;
- Possess strong IT skills with good IWB knowledge;
- Are reflective and seeking to develop their classroom practice;
- Are adaptable and seeking new challenges and professional experiences;
- Have EAL experience or a desire to gain this through teaching in an ENC
school in an international setting;
- Have relevant international school experience;
- Enjoy the challenges of working and living internationally and can adapt to this.
We will provide:
- An exceptional salary and benefits package (including international health
cover, a generous travel allowance and quality accommodation);
- A relocation allowance on arrival;
- Opportunities for ongoing professional development;
- A professionally stimulating and supportive working environment;
- The chance to live in a culturally diverse society;
- Opportunities for professional advancement within the British Schools
To apply please complete the application form by following this link: