Early Years Teacher
Our client is a large Preschool to Year 6 School located outside of Darwin. The school prides themselves on being connected with the community. They are a well-equipped school with support for all families in the immediate area through the programs they offer, Defence Support Transition Aid, with strong intervention programs in place that support students to improve their literacy and numeracy levels. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- Early Years Teacher
- 23rd April start
- 10 week role with a high likelihood of it being extended for a further period
- Full Time Role
- Experienced candidates encouraged to apply
- Primary School located in Palmerston, just outside of Darwin
- Community-based school
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Orchre Card
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1804-527224KB - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1804-527224KB – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).