Early Years Teacher (maternity cover)
Required for 1 September 2019
Cranbrook Education Campus is a new 2 – 16 all through school situation in the new town of Cranbrook in East Devon. We are part of the Ted Wragg Multi Academy Trust, a charitable foundation trust, which works with schools in Exeter and the local community to raise the aspirations of young people and enable them to become fulfilled, confident and motivated citizens, able to contribute actively to a democratic society. All students within the Ted Wragg Trust, regardless of social or cultural background, are motivated to succeed and make outstanding progress because their needs are met through creative, relevant and innovative provision.
We are delighted to be able to offer you a unique opportunity to become a part of our growing teaching team in our newly built all through School at Cranbrook Education Campus. If successful you will be supported and developed by our committed and caring leadership team and given opportunities to develop your career as an outstanding teacher and as a leader of learning.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has the good humour, patience and empathy needed to ensure that all children feel valued and nurtured in our setting.
• Is an outstanding teacher with high expectations for all pupils.
• Has confidence and understanding in the teaching of the KS1 and KS2 Curriculum.
• Is able to create an exciting and engaging learning environment both inside and outside.
• Has experience of raising attainment of all pupils.
• Is able to work in partnership with parents and other stakeholders.
• Understands and maintains the highest standards of safeguarding for all children in their care.
• Is a lifelong learner.
• Has the imagination and confidence to make learning fun.
• Is a reflective practitioner.
• Is committed to raising the aspirations of disadvantaged children and their families.
• Is excited by the prospect of developing a brand new All Through School in a new build town.
• Is a good team player with a sense of humour.
• Would enjoy making links and working together with other schools within our MAT.
• Is enthusiastic, hardworking and resilient.
• Has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Has ambition and is a pacesetter.
• Who would like opportunity to lead an area of education.
The closing date for the post is 9.00am, 14 February 2019.
The post is linked to maternity cover and will end on the return of the post holder.
If you would like to visit the school, we are holding an open morning on Wednesday 6 February between 10.30am - 1.30pm with the Head of Campus and CEO of the Ted Wragg Multi Academy Trust.
Completed applications should be sent to Mr Stephen Farmer, Head of Campus, Cranbrook Education Campus, Tillhouse Road, Cranbrook, EX5 7EE, or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post requires an enhanced DBS disclosure.