Smart Teachers welcomes Australian and New Zealand trained teachers to consider an exciting opportunity to relocate to the UK and take up an Early Years Teacher position at an ‘Outstanding’ primary school in the borough of Waltham Forest, North East London. The Catholic primary school requires an Early Years Teacher from September 2019. This a full time position contracted until the end of the academic year with a possibility to extend in September 2020. This Catholic school has a vibrant atmosphere with many opportunities for professional development.
About the Role:
- Early Years Teacher
- Full time
- September 2019 start
- Experience in Early Years is beneficial
- Timesheets to start with a permanent offer available for the right candidate
- Daily rate up to £180 per day – depending on experience
About the School:
- Popular and over- subscribed Catholic school catering for children aged 3-11 years
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, the UK’s governing body for standards in education
- Excellent behaviour
- You will be joining a friendly and supportive school team that work close together
- Well-resourced school with a vibrant atmosphere
- Professional development opportunities available
- Within walking distance from the closest station
- Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Graduate Teachers and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
About the location:
- Located in the London Borough of Waltham Forest, northeast London
- Great connections to the city centre, serviced by both the Central and Victoria Lines as well as Overground services
- Suburban area with lots of local parks and woodlands including Epping Forest
- Great local markets including Wood Street Indoor Markets
Benefits of registering with Smart Teachers:
- An invitation to join our Overseas Teachers social group and attend our monthly events, connecting you with other migrants
- Dedicated Australian-based team available to answer your queries before you move abroad, and a London team to support you when you land
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
If you are applying from Australia or New Zealand please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXH42840KYB.
If you are anywhere else in the world, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXH42840KYB.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.