Smart Teachers are recruiting for an adaptable and experienced Early Years Teacher to join an outstanding Nursery until Easter, covering maternity. The suitable candidate will be expected to adapt well to their open plan teaching environment and encourage both free flow and structured learning. The Nursery actively encourage learning through play both indoors and outdoors. This full time Early Years Teaching role is available for an immediate start on a fixed term contract basis until Easter. The successful candidate will be responsible for the learning and success of all pupils, ensuring students are treated with mutual respect.
About the Role
• Early Years Teacher
• To be responsible for the learning and success of all pupils in the class
• Fixed term contract until Easter
• Maternity cover
• Encourage free flow and structured learning
• Adaptable to an open plan setting and outdoor learning
About the School
• Happy and safe environment where staff work closely together
• CPD and support provided
• Outstanding Ofsted
• Situated in Haringey, Tottenham
• Open plan
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GXS1501EYTPHN.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.