Early Years Teachers for Pre-School and Reception
We are a unique International Early Years centre that has solidified itself at the heart of Hong Kong Early Years Education through combining an innovative and stimulating child centred approach. Our highly qualified and passionate educators have the desire to really make the difference for 21st century children and their families. Founded by a core management team of British educators, we currently employ 16 International teachers with diverse lifetime experiences and specialisms.
We are looking to add to our dynamic, experienced and multi-disciplinary team of teachers who value high quality education through inquiry based learning in the Early Years.
If you advocate a child initiated, play based and reflective approach and want to re-energise the joy and wonder of lifelong curiosity and learning without stress, in a stimulating and nurturing environment; then we would love to hear from you. We are seeking dynamic practitioners of high caliber for either an immediate or July 31st 2017 start who possess the following:
- Team player and collaborator in fostering parent/child/teacher relationships
- Ability to co-teach and plan a class
- Have a global perspective towards education and global citizenship
- Demonstrably passionate about working with young children
- A mindful and reflective approach
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English is essential
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Keen to enhance own professional development as well as share knowledge with others
- An understanding of developmentally appropriate practice
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in education
- Experience and knowledge of the developmental milestones of the Under 6 age group
- Experience and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum is advantageous
- Experience leading and planning for Pre-School and Reception age children
- Experience using British Letters and Sounds is advantageous
Remuneration and Benefits
GBP34,000 - 39,000 per annum depending on experience, medical insurance, generous holidays, entry and exit flights to and from home country, one month’s paid accommodation on arrival, continual professional development opportunities and an empowering working environment
Please include the reference number TSP17-2 alongside your CV and cover letter telling us something about yourself and your suitability to the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline is June 30th 2017.
Interviews will occur steadily during this period within the UK or Internationally via Skype.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
All collected data from applicants will be used solely for the purpose of recruitment only.