Early Years Teacher, Hong Kong
Learning Habitat Kindergarten & Bilingual Nursery (LHK) was established to fulfill the need for quality bilingual pre-primary education in Hong Kong. Established in 2000, LHK has 5 campuses with over 2,000 students. To know more about us, please visit our website: http://learninghabitat.org
We are seeking qualified and committed teachers to join our dynamic team in the new school year commencing from August 2018. This is a great opportunity for teaching professionals to explore the culture where East and West meet, and contribute to bilingual education.
- To teach kindergarten and nursery classes of children from ages 2 to 6.
- To plan, write and implement Daily Lesson Plans which are suitable to the needs, interests and future development of the children.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- A recognised bachelor degree in Education or related principle; and
- Able to work closely with Chinese teachers; and
- Flexible, adaptive, highly proactive
- Experience of working in a bilingual environment would be an advantage
We offer flight and transitional accommodation allowance, competitive salaries and benefits commensurate with experiences and qualifications.
Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary by email to
email@example.com. All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for employment-related purposes. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.