Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic and ambitious Early Years Teacher to join a lovely school in Hounslow (TW5), rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted. This full time Early Years Teacher position is available for a January 2020 start covering maternity until the end of the academic career. This may be extended depending on the situation of the individual who is being covered. The school ensures that children and staff feel happy, safe and supported ensuring every child can reach their full potential. The successful candidate will have proven experience within an early years setting and will show passion throughout the work they do.
About the Role
• Early Years Teacher
• Full time
• Daily rate: £150 - £170
• January 2020 start
• Close support from leadership
About the School
• Good Ofsted
• Career progression greatly encouraged
• Hounslow (TW5)
• Parking available
• Children are positive and willing to learn
• Colourful and vibrant
In order to be considered for this role, Early Years Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GXS2709EYT.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta