Vision for Education, (the supply arm of TES and leading educational recruitment specialists) are looking to recruit an Early Years teacher for a village primary school based in North Northumberland.
The school is seeking to appoint someone on a supply basis initially with the view for going permanent from April 2017 for the right candidate.
- Must have QTS and specialise in Early Years
- Creative and dynamic practitioner, with high expectations and very comfortable differentiating for a broad ability range
- Proven track record for raising attainment and achieving progression within an early years setting
- Prepared to take on the full teaching role; including all marking, assessment, staff briefings, CPD/INSET etc
- Able to collaborate and work well in a team
- Comfortable liaising with parents
- Innovative approach and easily adapts
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
For further information please call Becky Treweek or Email firstname.lastname@example.org