Earlham Nursery School is part of Earlham Early Years Centre, an integrated centre which provides outstanding education and care for families through our Nursery school, Day Nursery and Children’s Centre. The Nursery school has been based in North Earlham for over 79 years and is well known and respected in the community.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional Early Years teacher.
We can offer you:
· Wonderful children who have a passion for learning
· A welcoming and friendly staff who are committed to providing outstanding outcomes for every child
· Fantastic facilities, including sensory room, soft play and 1 acre Forest School outdoor learning environment
· Opportunities to work collaboratively across schools, with the Sainsbury Art Gallery and with establish international link schools
· A supportive and inclusive culture and ethos that recognises the effort of all members of the school community
· A commitment to your continued professional development
We are seeking a teacher who:
· Is motivated, has a passion for Early Years and can effectively inspire others
· Is committed to ensuring every child makes progress and develops a love of learning
· Values the contributions parents and carers can make to their child’s learning
· Can develop a learning environment which demonstrates an enthusiasm to outdoor learning and supports children’s independent learning
· Is committed to safeguarding all our children and their emotional wellbeing
· Is well organised, has high expectations of themselves, the people they work with and the children they teach.
Visits are warmly welcomed.
Please contact Caroline Gallagher, Office Manager, either by phone 01603 454271 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment to visit.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Norfolk County Council website https://www.educationjobfinder.org.uk
All application must be emailed to Caroline Gallagher firstname.lastname@example.org and received before 5pm on Friday 15th June 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 20th June 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Earlham Nursery School, Earlham Early Years Centre, Cadge Road, Norwich, NR5 8DB