ABC Teachers are currently looking to recruit an experienced Early Years Teacher for a long term position within one of our client schools in Nottingham. The role is for 5 days a week starting as soon as possible and on going until further notice. There is a possibility of the post going permanent for the right candidate.
Our client is a friendly primary academy school with fantastic values and a welcoming atmosphere. The school also has an excellent support system, and they pride themselves on both recognising and respecting their staff.
The ideal candidate would be approachable and proactive with strong behaviour management, and the ability to engage the class and create exciting lessons. It is essential that you have a recognised teaching qualification, experience of UK classroom teaching and the broad knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
· Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils in the class, ensuring equality of opportunity for all
· Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
· Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position
· Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils
· Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
If you are interested in this position, please contact Peter Allaway today on 01509 608 017 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.