Post Reference: P230
Larks Hill is a friendly, Junior & Infant School where everyone works together to achieve the very best for all the pupils who attend. The school, which is part of Pontefract Academies Trust, has been consistently rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and is keen to make the journey to becoming ‘Outstanding.’
The Trust is seeking to appoint a talented and highly motivated Early Years specialist, to join our strong and committed team. The successful candidate will be joining an incredibly strong and collaborative team within our school. You will also be supported by an established network group of practitioners from other schools within Pontefract Academies Trust. This post comes with a full-time teaching commitment.
This post would suit either an experienced teacher who is looking to continue a successful career pathway or an NQT or less experienced teacher who is committed to developing and refining their skills. We welcome applications from either full-time teachers or job share applicants.
The school can offer:
- Happy, hard-working and highly committed staff
- Supportive governors and a highly ambitious Trust
- Motivated, well-behaved pupils
- A friendly and attractive working environment
- A positive and caring school where everyone matters and through working hard together everyone achieves.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who;
· has, or is developing, a record of outstanding Early Years practice demonstrating creativity, initiative and excellent organisation;
· is an inspirational teacher who can ignite a passion for learning in our children;
· is fluent in the use of technology to extend and enrich each pupil’s learning experience;
· has a commitment to ongoing professional development and a positive attitude to innovation and change;
· has a strong academic background and work ethic and has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
The Trust will provide effective support and continued professional development for the successful candidate.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. If you would like to arrange a visit or speak to someone about this vacancy please contact either Mr Shuttleworth (Head of School) or Mrs Rachel Kaye (School Business Manager) on 01977 722845.
To obtain an application form and job specification:
Visit the Trust’s website: www.pontefractacademiestrust.org.uk
Telephone: 01977 232146
Completed Pontefract Academies Trust application forms should be returned either by post to: Recruitment, Pontefract Academies Trust, The Barracks Business Centre, Wakefield Road, Pontefract WF8 4HH or by emailing email@example.com no later than 12 noon on Monday 17th December 2018.
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from everyone. The Pontefract Academies Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare and expect all staff and volunteers to share this. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure and any satisfactory pre-employment checks. Successful applicants will also be asked to provide criminal conviction information.
In accordance with the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2018 and our obligations under the Childcare Act 2006, if you are shortlisted for this post you will be required to declare that you are not disqualified from working within this setting.