Smart Teachers is looking for an Early Years Teacher / Primary Teacher / Nursery Teacher / Reception Teacher to join a welcoming and friendly primary school in Hammersmith and Fulham. This is a full time Early Years Teacher / Primary Teacher / Nursery Teacher / Reception Teacher position and it will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a permanent placement for the right candidate.
About the Role and School
• Early Years Teacher / Primary Teacher / Nursery Teacher / Reception Teacher
• 22 children in the class
• Support from Nursery Nurse and 1:1 Teaching Assistants
• Large space and good facilities for the children
• Planning will be provided but adjustments will be required
• Salary starting from £140, depending on experience
About the School
• Small primary school with children from Nursery to Year 6
• Supportive school with excellent career progression opportunities
• Welcoming and friendly
• Students behaviour is good
• Exceptional facilities and resources available
• Easily accessible from London underground and London buses in Zone 2
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teacher / Primary Teacher / Nursery Teacher / Reception Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven understanding and experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs are welcome to apply
• Ability to create a challenging but engaging learning environment
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ22775.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.