Vision for Education are looking to recruit an experienced Early Years Teacher on behalf of a small Primary School in Sunderland.
The position is a temporary full time role, beginning in February 2018 and continuing for the rest of the academic year.
The salary for this position will be £90.00 - £105.00 per day, depending on experience.
The school value achievement and attainment and have an excellent learning environment for children. They are determined to give all children the best possible chance to fulfil their potential and provide opportunities to develop their sporting and creative talents.
To be considered for the position of Early Years Teacher you will be:
· Well qualified, motivated and enthusiastic
· Committed to high standards of work and behaviour
· An outstanding classroom practitioner with excellent organisational skills
· Have effective interpersonal skills
· Committed to continuous professional development
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
The closing date for applications is Friday 9th March 2018.
For further information please call Elouise Fisher on 0191 3844615 or Email email@example.com