Vision for Education are looking to recruit a class Teacher on behalf of a caring Primary School in Sunderland, to work in their Early Years unit.
The position is a temporary part time role, which will involve working full days Monday-Wednesday. It is due to begin in November 2017, and will continue until Easter.
The salary for this position will be £90 - £115 per day.
The successful candidate must:
- Possess up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum, with a particular focus on Early Years
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have strong interpersonal skills, to effectively communicate with staff, parents and children
- Be extremely well organised and able to manage their time effectively
- Demonstrate a caring and nurturing nature
- Be able to deploy support staff effectively
In return, the school can offer:
- A fun and creative topic-based curriculum
- The flexibility to bring creativity into teaching and learning, and to follow children’s interests
- Genuine care for children, and an enjoyable learning environment
- A supportive team of staff, who have high expectations and demonstrate a caring attitude
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic children who are proud of their school
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
- Regular social events
- Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Applications are welcomed from both experienced teachers and Outstanding NQTs.
For further information please call Sophie Cornwell on 0191 3844615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.