Collingwood School are currently looking to recruit a passionate and inspirational Early Years Teacher to join their wonderful School and Nursery based in Wallington.
This role is a permanent full time teaching position in Early Years.
Collingwood School is a co-educational independent school for children aged 2 years - 11 years, which provides a broad and balanced education within a unique setting. It offers an individually focused education in a friendly environment, promoting excellence in learning and encouraging exceptional behaviour. It is a truly inclusive school with a unique family feel and offers small classes, dedicated and enthusiastic teachers and experiences catered to the needs and interests of every child. The school has a strong family atmosphere and prepares pupils exceptionally well for schools of their choice at age 11+.
To apply, you will need to have QTS and be able to demonstrate your passionate for children’s learning within early years.
We are looking for a teacher who is able to;
- Inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning by delivering high quality learning that engages our children
- Prepare and plan for teaching, taking account of the requirements children of all abilities
- Prepare and develop, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and pastoral arrangements.
- Be able to provide feedback and guidance to pupils and their parents in an engaging way that encourages continuous learning at home
What you will need
- Evidence of continuing professional teacher development and to continue to learn
- To have a sound knowledge of the requirements of the Early Years curriculum
- The ability to inspire children to reach their full potential
- Experience of teaching in the Early Years age range.
- A strength and passion to teach in Early Years.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
In addition to playing an important role in a great school, you will receive a competitive salary and annual salary review. There will also be ample professional development and training opportunities, including ongoing coaching from the management team, with the prospect of career and salary progression as our business grows.
Other benefits include:
- A commitment to professional and career development
- Childcare fee discount
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme up to £750
- Health plan that provides significant coverage such as optical, dental, dental accident, chiropody, therapy treatments and health club concession. Access to Doctor line from anywhere in the world, scanning such as MRI, CT and PET scan
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Westfield rewards (discounts from various high street and online outlets).
For an informal discussion please call Leigh Hardie, Headmaster, on 0208 647 4607
We look forward to receiving your applications
Collingwood School is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, as all new staff will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, two satisfactory references and registration with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Collingwood deliberately remains small to foster the friendly and caring atmosphere that is so highly valued by all. We are proud that our family environment and excellent pupil: teacher ratio enables the individual strengths and talents of every chi...