Due to continued expansion Hua Hin International School is seeking to appoint an inspiring and innovative Early Years Teacher for August 2017.
Hua Hin International School is a unique and very special new International School set within stunning mountain scenery, yet within easy reach of Hua Hin’s extensive beaches.
Central to the school are our school values as detailed on our website http://www.huahinschool.com. These values are already embedded within our ethos and we ‘live’ the values within our daily lives. As a caution we should say that while many school websites declare similar values, some fail to allow them to materialise in the daily lives of the children. HHIS is refreshingly different. We are completely committed to these values.
In August 2017 we will have students from 2 years old through to Year 9 students. Our IGCSE programme will begin in 2018 and the studies for the International Baccalaureate Diploma will begin in 2020.
We are particularly seeking an Early Years teacher who:
- Shares our values and can bring them alive;
- Has experience of EYFS;
- Is enthusiastic to be part of a growing and dynamic school;
- Is totally committed to child centred learning;
- Is passionate about the holistic development of young children;
- Is keen to be part of an inclusive and culturally diverse school.
- Is friendly, welcoming and open to parents and our wider community.
- Loves outdoor learning, outdoor life and adventure.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic, supportive and high calibre team please send us your CV with a letter that shows how you will contribute to the life of our school
Interviews will take place by skype in UK and in Thailand