Overview of the school:
We believe that Wesgreen International School is not just any other school, but a place which our students call their “second home".
Wesgreen International School was founded in Sharjah in 1991 and offers an adapted Cambridge Curriculum. Our students enjoy state of the art facilities on four separate campuses and diversity is tangible, as our student body boasts of over 62 nationalities with staff representation from 32 countries. This diversity ensures a truly international experience for our students, who are immersed in the learning process through a rich repertoire of ideas and experiences for the enrichment of the mind and body.
Wesgreen International School offers primary and secondary education, leading up to the prestigious IGCSE and AS / A Level Cambridge Examinations. Our students are encouraged to attain success through a broad-based education system, which emphasizes on character building, leadership qualities, development of life skills, acquisition of knowledge, analytical thinking skills and technology, to better equip our students to face the challenges of a fast paced and rapidly changing world. A wide range of sporting programmes, participation in the performing arts and community service programs are also an integral part of our curricula.
Wesgreen International School strongly supports the values, traditions and culture of the UAE. We want our students to respect and be sensitive to all, regardless of different religious beliefs and stations in life. We promote peace, harmony, and enlightenment to counter the scourge of ignorance and blind prejudice.
The Arabic Language and Islamic Studies program at our school are one of our strongpoints and designed to enhance the learning experience of our students. The teaching of the aforementioned subjects, at our school, is further complemented by the presence of clubs and social events that enable students to participate in enjoyable hands on activities to augment the knowledge gained in the classroom.
We require enthusiastic and excellent teaching staff to join our community. Although the requirement is to have 2 years minimum teaching experience, newly qualified teachers are also welcomed to apply.
The school is currently overseeing the recruitment of the following position, commencing August 2018:
- Early Years Classroom Teacher
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Medical insurance for staff
- Furnished apartments - not shared
- Return annual airfare tickets
- Living in close proximity to the school
- Chances of professional growth within the community
You will also enjoy the excellent UAE weather throughout the year.
Candidates applying should have:
- A detailed CV with a current photograph including three references (unless you are NQT) with their professional email addresses and contact telephone numbers
- A teaching degree, such as a B.Ed., PGCE, PGDE or equivalent would be preferred.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of teaching experience, Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) are welcomed to apply as well.
- Candidate should have done some research on the school, the UAE and should browse the school website for more information before the interview.
- Candidates with previous work experience should provide reference letters.
- Applicants should be able to take up the position on 26th August 2018.
Closing Date: 15th July 2018
Please send applications to email: z.mirbahar_wgp@Gemsedu.com
You can also log onto the school’s website for other vacancies http://www.wesgreeninternationalschool-sharjah.com/
Please do not attach any degree certificates.
To view youtube video please click HERE
Wesgreen International School
United Arab Emirates