Early Years Teacher
Short and Long-Term Contracts
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield office covers Kirklees, Calderdale, Bradford and Wakefield.
We are currently looking to recruit Early Years Teachers on a supply basis to cover day-to-day, short-term and long-term bookings, full and part-time, at a variety of schools across West Yorkshire.
Ideally you will be someone who is a positive, engaging and passionate individual looking for the challenge and flexibility that comes with working on supply. Whether you are an experienced supply teacher, an NQT, or someone who is looking to supply to offer a better work/life balance, our consultants will provide you with ongoing support and advice.
We can also offer our Guaranteed Pay Scheme (GPS) contract to the right candidates where we can assure you will be paid whether you work on supply or not (subject to conditions).
Other benefits of working for us include:
- Competitive daily pay rates
- Free seminars and training, such as Team Teach, to continue your individual professional development
- A dedicated team that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them
- We won't charge your school a fee should they want to offer you a permanent contract, we won't stand in the way of your career (qualifying period applies)
- Wages paid directly into your bank account each week via PAYE
It is essential that you hold a valid, recognised teaching qualification and ideally have 6 weeks recent experience of teaching in the UK. We must also be able to contact your last school to obtain a reference.
If you are interested and would like more information please contact the Huddersfield office or, alternatively, send us your up to date CV.