Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Early Years Teacher to join a welcoming and diverse primary school in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, South East London. This full time Early Years Teacher role will be available for a September 2018 start and comes with a view for permanency. This unique ‘good’ school has an attached Nursery, Early Years Centre and Primary School with a clear continuity and progression between year groups.
About the Role
- Early Years Teacher
- Full time class teacher role
- Could be permanent for the right candidate
- Salary from £28,660 (dependant on experience)
About the School
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- Excellent career progression opportunities for all staff
- Well-resourced classrooms with outdoor areas that offer rich learning opportunities
- Positive attitude to learning from all pupils
- Easily accessible by local transport links including over ground rail, DLR and buses
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum and Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa / right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number CRS30515.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.