ABC Teachers are recruiting for a fantastic long-term Reception teacher for the new academic year in Wythall, Bromsgrove. The position will be a job-share role (0.6) and will continue for a minimum of 2 terms.
The school itself is a thriving 2 form entry which has an excellent relationship with the local community and benefits from a well-established team of staff. The school is also overseen by a passionate Head who is continually looking to drive the school to the next level of success.
The role itself will require a reliable and organised individual who can work well as a team whilst also able to use their own initiative where required. You will demonstrate excellent early years curriculum knowledge and you will understand the important of learning life skills from an early age. You will be required to work closely as a team and with the senior management team and you will be able to build trusting and engaging relationships with your pupils and colleagues.
Both newly qualified and experienced teachers will be equally considered for this role and the days worked can be flexible for the right candidate.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Charlie Tims on 0121 274 0345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.