Smart Teachers is working with one of Brent’s most popular and successful schools to recruit an Early Years Teaching Assistant / EY TA. This supportive primary school is rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and is located a short walk from a North West London underground station. The successful Early Years Teaching Assistant / EY TA must have classroom experience and be available to interview ASAP. Starting January 2019, this is a full time fixed term contract.
About the Role
· Early Years Teaching Assistant / EY TA
· Supporting two pupils with ASD (Autism)
· Full time fixed term contract starting January 2019
· Working with a friendly and supportive team
· Option to take part in breakfast / after school clubs to earn additional money
· Daily rate of up to £85 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Larger than average three form entry primary school
· Rated Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ on all aspects
· Excellent reputation within the community and very popular with parents
· Strong supportive leadership team
· Excellent school for NQTs and teacher training
· Children’s behaviour is excellent
· Extended school provision including breakfast and after-school clubs, as well as holiday care
· Located in Zone 3 within walking distance to the underground
· Onsite parking is also available for staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teaching Assistant / EY TA will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have a minimum of 6 weeks recent experience working in a UK-based classroom, or early years setting (essential)
· Have previous experience working with children with SEN
· Have excellent communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid Visa)
· Possess valid references, DBS/police check
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ3155.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.