Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for an experienced Early Years Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant to join an independent pre prep school based in the borough of Camden. Starting September 2019, this is a permanent term time position, 8:00-16:00 Monday to Friday. The successful Early Years Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant role will need to be confident following the EYFS curriculum and be qualified to Level 3 as a minimum. As a smaller school, with around 50 pupils, the school is able to offer a nurturing educational environment and higher staff to child ratios.
About the Role
• Early Years Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant
• Students aged 2-3
• Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
• Full time permanent position, term time only
• £18,000 - £20,000
About the School
• Strong community atmosphere
• Extremely supportive staff
• Impressive facilities located over two sites
• Well-equipped outdoor play area and sports facilities
• Specialist teachers for Physical Education, Art, Music and MFL
• Located within a charming area of Hampstead, the school is easily accessible by the Northern line and overground
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold a CACHE Level 3, or an equivalent qualification
• Proven and recent classroom based experience using the EYFS
• First Aid qualification
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXS31935.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.