Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Supply Early Years Teaching Assistant / EY TA / Nursery Nurse / NN to join our pool of candidates for work at a Nursery Centre based in Haringey, (N15), throughout the academic year. These Early Years Teaching Assistant and Nursery Nurse roles are available straight away. The hours of work vary between 8am – 6pm and are also available over the school holidays. Smart Teachers also has a constant flow of work available at other nurseries and schools for day to day supply, short term, and long term blocks.
About the Role
· Early Years Teaching Assistant / EY TA / Nursery Nurse / NN
· Whole class support, including 1:1 and small group support
· Full time or part time working hours available
· £10 hourly rate
· School holiday work available
About the School
· Large outdoor space for play
· 2 rooms for different age groups
· Great staff to student ratios
· Ofsted has graded the Nursery and Children’s Centre to be ‘Good’ with an ‘Outstanding’ Early Years Day Care and After School Care
· Located in Haringey, North London
· Located in Zone 3, a short walk from the closest station
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teaching Assistant / Nursery Nurse will need to meet the following criteria:
· Level 2 or 3 NVQ desirable, but not essential
· Previous experience with early years’ aged students desirable, but not essential
· Have proven UK classroom-based experience: minimum of 6 weeks full time
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number BXV50782.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.