Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Early Years Teaching Assistant / EYFS TA / Nursery Nurse / NN to join an independent school in Merton. This full-time Early Years Teaching Assistant / EYFS TA / Nursery Nurse / NN position is available for an immediate start and will be contracted through until the end of the academic year. For the right candidate, there is also the opportunity to continue into the 2018/2019 academic year.
About the Role
· Early Years Teaching Assistant / EYFS TA / Nursery Nurse / NN
· Full-time, long term contract
· Supporting students in early years’ classes
· Daily rate from £70 per day (depending on experience)
About the School
· ‘Excellent’ independent, Roman Catholic school
· All-girls school from reception
· 1-2 form entry
· Early years’ classrooms open up to outdoor learning areas
· Specialist Music and PE Teachers throughout school
· Located in Zone 3 and easily accessible from London Overground
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teaching Assistant / EYFS TA / Nursery Nurse / NN will need to meet the following criteria:
· Level 2 NVQ/CACHE essential
· Proven UK experience
· Early years’ experience required
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number BXV29676.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.